Thank you for your interest in writing a blog post for Matrix Parent Network! Matrix welcomes submissions to our blog from community members interested in writing about topics related to parenting children with special needs. If you are interested in blogging for Matrix, please first read more about Matrix’s blog, visit Matrix’s website, and review our online policy.
Submitting a single article
- Email articles to Sarah Quinto, New Media Specialist, at email@example.com.
- Include the following information:
- Name, email, address, phone, and preferred means of communication
- Your connection to Matrix Parent Network
- Keep submissions under 750 words
- Please indicate if you would like to post your article anonymously under the pseudonym Matrix Guest or use your full name.
- Please paste the content of your submission into the body of your email (allowing us to avoid spam)
Guest Blogging for Matrix
If you have written one or more articles for Matrix, consider joining us as a regular guest blogger. Guest bloggers will have a regular column on the Matrix blog and an identifying avatar. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How long will I wait after submitting an article?
Please allow 5-7 business days for a response to your submission. We will always contact you to confirm receipt and let you know if your entry is a good fit.
What happens if my article is accepted?
Matrix reserves the right to edit pieces for content, clarity, and house style. Matrix may also choose imagery consistent with in-house style guidelines. Pieces that have been edited will be shown to you prior to being posted on the blog. Due to limits on staff time, we will edit your piece a maximum of two times before it is posted.
Are there any topics that are off limits?
Matrix is unable to accept submissions that do not adhere to our online policy, including submissions intended to influence (lobby) a member of Congress or government official, or submissions related to commercial services or products. If you have any questions about this or other Matrix policies, please contact us.