Help us learn about learning!
The SOCIAL-ATTENTION VIRTUAL REALITY LAB at the UC Davis is beginning a new U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences study. We hope to find out how attention and memory affect the growth of reading, writing and math in elementary and secondary students, including students with Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
We are looking for 200 students between 8-15 years-old.
- Students with typical development, Autism or ADHD.
- The study involves 2 visits to UC Davis and follow-up visits 15-months and 30-months later.
- Students will work on computerized virtual reality tasks, as well as computerized and paper/pencil problem solving tasks.
- Gift card compensation ($40.00 equivalent) is provided to students and families for each 2.5-hour visit attended.
- Families can request an academic achievement report.
Please contact us at UC Davis for more information:
Call (530) 297-4430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about us at: http://edscholars.ucdavis.edu/vrlab/home